Monday, November 10, 2008

rant rant bla bla bla

its 4am right now and i still cant sleep =/
im sure as hell dead tired (hungry to top it off), not sure why im still up this late,
and ive class in 5hr /sigh..

today, well.. yesterday technically, feels like one of the longest sunday for me (in a bad way)
theres just so many things going on right now and my head is tryin so hard to process them all..

i often calls my friends, "Stubborn".. but now i realized im not difference from them (probably worse),
i keep hoping for something that really are far out of my reach or not what i suppose to have,
but geez.. what can i do? one can keep wishing eh..
although i know for sure it will just creates more problems-_-;

peeps go to me often to talk about their problems.
but, here im laying down on my bed and cant even solve my own fuckin problems
ironic isnt it? maybe i should just mind my own business from now on..

"knowin too much can be deadly as well"-Jesslyn.
yeah yeah.. quote of the month auntie Jess?

and lemme rant once more,
some people need to seriously shut their fuckin mouth sometimes
im a pretty laid back person, but doesnt mean u can just go around and insult ppl,
there are cultural differences, whats not rude to you might be very rude for others,
think twice before u talks and knows your godamn limit helps alot.
theres time when i dont take jokes and its better to not piss me off, bc i can be pretty damn insulting.
(and try not to disturb my sleeps, im scary according to some ppl during that time)




[random shit]
a character i draw when i was at SG,
supposedly a princess from a Queendom,
but works secretly as an assasin.
although some ppl said they didnt get the princess atmosphere,
so gonna redraw once im free

my finished Hyethos,
not much difference from last one i posted,
added some effect and touch ups.
kind of like it, not the best tho.
i liked Chris's one the most, ill get the pics up later on maybe

TYPOGRAPHY for Simon,
made out from rulers, not really a good work
bc i left my stationary during my SG trip,
so this is basically a last minute work >_<

and some more pics,
[Januar, Doraemun, Me, & Mr.Kok]
cool kids group pic for Graphic Design class


No comments: