Wednesday, November 26, 2008

BaNaNa's

as of today 26th Nov '08 , BaNaNa's is officially created by me and Chris
im not quite sure what it is , group? collaboration? team?
i dont even know how we came up with this names, totally random i guess?
was mainly bc i like banana lol! oh well.. lets hope we can take this group to the serious level =O

this is what we came up with for BaNaNa's first work, our name
impressive? nope, far from it
but everyone starts from zero, am i right? its a start.
this simple work somehow means alot to me tho =)


sadly, im going to stop about BaNaNa's right here, there are just too many assignments and projects that needs my attention more and currently stressing from my bad PS project =(
oh well.. its too late to regret that now, gonna try hard for my final project!

To Do List :
  • [Graphic Design Class]- Stamps, Field Report, First Day Cover, Typography (going to redo =o)
  • [3D Max Class]- My Character/Monster/whatever (someone refer me to a good 3d max tutorials!)
  • [Image Processing Class]- waitin for final project..
  • [Digital Illustration Class]- Typography, Fruits (touch ups)
3 weeks left! time to do some work yaaa! ヽ(´ー`)ノ

No comments: