Sunday, February 1, 2009

well.. firstly, Happy belated Chinese New Year everyone!
i didnt go back (again), no hard feeling tho.. looks like im getting used to this condition, sadly..
and just to be honest, i dont really miss my home anyway lol (bad boy me...)
at least i had someone to accompany me this time, so this holiday wasnt really that bad =)

so.. ever since i sold Hiro, looks like shits are changing and i hope it stays that way for long time,
i got me a PSP with my hardwork (LOL!!!!!), lot of other shits i wanted, and havent look back to play another online game (well.... mostly bc ive too many assignments and 'self studies', not bc i dont want to play another online game lol)
im relieved tho that i made a great decision to let go that piles of timesink at last after 4 years of playing,
but once a gamer always a gamer..

my recent projects, page layout thingy, basically we are making a collage booklet.
great.. i hate collages, bc its alot of work and i suck so bad when it comes to cutting things (p.s not neat),
luckily, we can choose any themes!! i chose 'game' as my theme.

at first i wanted to work on "Online Game" in general, but i changed my mind and im doing this game called "Dissidia: Final Fantasy" instead,
first reason i chose this is bc im a Final Fantasy Fanboy since i knows how to touch controllers, well im a fanboy of alot of series so lol. (NERD ALERT HELLO!!)
second reason is bc there are no official guide/artbook out for this game yet, or at least not at malaysia yet.
so im basically making my 'dream' book here, something i know i will keep when im done with this assignments.. it might be alittle hard to process what im tryin to say here, but please bear with me.. its fkn 5.23am so i cant really think all that well..

so far im enjoying this assignments except cutting the texts part -_-
hope all turns out good in the end, quite a shitty day today (yesterday technically)
so bye..


can i =(?



No comments: