Sunday, October 12, 2008

Painted Skin

went out with Jesslyn yesterday to MidValley to watch Painted Skin,
was a very rushy trip from my place tho =_=;; done my stuff at 4pm, took shower and its already 4.20pm,
rushed from Dato Keramat to KL sentral (had angry Jesslyn at my mind already!), reached there at 4.40pm..

headed to the KTM ticket counter and found the Q is already long, headed to the taxi stand,
god.. its even worse. starts to msg friend askin about bus infos (Jesslyn had no idea and someone decided to reply my msg 1hr later...... i bet u can guess who this is, someone never change haha)

unfortunately, no one is being useful !! so i gave up and bought KTM ticket with my very awesome imagination of freakin pissed off Jesslyn image (shes gonna smack me for this...) in my head.
head down to the station and OMG THE GODAMN TRAIN IS HERE!, quickly run my fat ass and board into the train yay >_>!!

reached MidValley at 5pm,
so glad i didnt miss this lol

movie is ok, not so impressive, not so bad, 6 out of 10
more drama than action and the action shots sucks.. story is ok,
"wether ure demon or human, i'll still love you", go emooooooo

after movie we went to a Japanese Rest, idr the name.. not that it matters lol.
i'll let the pics explains =D, good one indeed, Jess is good when it comes to choosing food lol!
do i need to say who sucks at it !? nope, u already know lol!!


Jess's somethingdon
My Katsudon and Yakitori!
god im such a fatass._.
and the photoshoot session!

"hmm.. what to eat.. what to eat...."
"SMILE !! SMILE I SAID!!"
this is me on pervert face mode
"aiyoo.. u suck la, i will just take myself"
ok guys, this is how-to-eat-sushi for dummies
or i mean how dummies eat sushi =(
"hehe.. i will pose with this glass"
"fuck that.. i will pose with chopsticks instead haha"
"hmm.. what is it up there?""its Chris LOL!!"
Chris looked handsome today
dont you agree?


No comments: