Sunday, September 28, 2008

Kimi No Subete Ni - Spontania feat.JUJU

just fyi i've never ever liked R&B music in my lifetime
i likes slow/ballad/pop music mores or
u can say 98% of my music collection is from that genre...

today, i accidently downloaded this music and well..
it turns out to be a good (very good imo) one, maybe i should try to listen to more R&B music =o



ok so anyway, one of friend msg'd me today telling me alot of stories about his new place/coll
mostly to keeps me entertained bc im so fuckin bored here, been very lazy lol..
short story short, he ask if all that things that happened(private stuff here hehe) is a coincidence ?

of course, just bc im that bored.. i started an useless argument (in a good way)!
basically, i dont believe this shit called coincidence!
there got to be a reason why this happened, why that happened, and what happened around me..
well.. he keeps countering my argument (i know you are that bored too haha) with what i thought a stupid argument, but whatever each to your own i guess.
and again there is no such thing such as C-O-I-N-C-I-D-E-N-C-E!!!




*ninja edit* forgot to post random image haha!
(this image keeps me laughin for a solid 2 mins =S)


No comments: